29 sierpnia 2013

project life - week 10

Ojj leniwie, leniwie mija mi ten sierpień. Jakoś jedyną wenę do klejenia papieru znajduję w PLu a reszta niedomaga z lekka. Mam nadzieję, że mi to wybaczycie a ja się poprawię w przyszłości :) A tym czasem już 10ty tydzień w moim albumie. Fajnie nie?

Ohh this August is so lazy when it comes to creativity  The only fun for me in glueing paper is making my PL and the rest is just… well, set aside. I hope you will forgive this I will try to do better :) But in the meantime here goes week 10. Nice isn't it?


Materials: Echo Park Paper sleeves; Studio Calico papers, alphas, wooden veneer and gems; Dear Lizzy papers, stickers and alphas; Amy Tan papers; Color Hills papers; My Minds Eye papers; American Crafts letter stickers; Gossamer Blue papers and stamps; Prima alphas, Lily Bee alphas; Miss Tiina printables; Just Jaimee printables; Color Conspiracy tags; my own cards.
Dziesiąty tydzień, siedemdziesiąt dni. Wow! Może to mało dla niektórych ale na mnie robi to wrażenie. Poza tym tydzień ten należał do wyjątkowych. Miałam niesamowitą przyjemność goszczenia u siebie pewnej Groszkowej dziewoi :)) A osłodą dodatkową w 10tym tygodniu było pieczenie ciasta z tatą. Pierwszy raz w życiu piekłam ciasto z tatą i powiem wam było świetnie a Clafoutis czereśniowe wyszło pysznie :)

Tenth week, seventy days. Wow! For some of you this might seem little but for me it's a big achievement. Moreover that week was top notch. I had a pleaser of meeting one of the bloggers from my home town :) And to make these days even sweeter I baked a cake but not just regular cake. It was a cake I made together with my dad so it was super special. First time ever! And the cherry clafoutis was amazing :)








6 komentarzy:

  1. jeny jakie Twoje strony są cudne! Mój PL ciągle czeka:P reszta scrapowania też poszła w odstawkę..musze się za cos zabrac w końcu:))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is just beautiful and very inspiring-sigh!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. oh thank you dear! Words like this make me wanna create more :))

      Usuń